YellaWood Extreme™ pressure-treated pine is the best choice for the sub-structure of a deck because when your customers start with framing lumber that exceeds industry expectations their decks will be built for the long haul. Whether the deck frame is below grade, in the ground, on the ground, or above ground, sub-structure framing built with YellaWood Extreme™ brand pressure-treated pine provides 50% more protection treated with MCA to .23 pounds per cubic foot (PCF) versus .15 PCF.
- The absolute most effective treated wood framing available for composite decking and other premium decks.
- Over 50% more protection than other ground contact-treated lumber*.
- High-grade lumber for strength, durability, and a great look.
- Withstands prolonged wetting and high decay weather cycles.
- Not intended for use in saltwater immersion applications.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
Areas We Service
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of VA, WV, and MD: